Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last One for 2011, Happy New Year !

First I hope everyone will has a safe fun night tonight and i know most of you won't get this one until in the morning so again I hope you New Year was great.  Welcome to 2012.  I have been busy making cards today and this is the last post for my 2011 year I really hope you all will like these also.





Thank you all for coming by and I want to let each of you know What this year has done for me.  I take care of my husband who is classed as terminally ill and this place has taken me away from all my worries and has given me a new meaning. I want to thank each and everyone of you for this great place. Thank you Melissa for inviting me and opening this whole new world to me. Thank you to all the New Friends I have made thru here and for that I'm very grateful for.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............     
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: