Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Beautiful pictures for my Screen Saver

I had a friends share some pictures with me today and I want to share some with you they are by Greg Olsen.  I love his paintings and now I some for my screen saver so share evey day with me.  So now you will get to see only five of them but I can share more if you would love to see some of them.



This one of the Savior looking out is my desktop wallpaper
I'll use it for a while then change it to another one of his pictures
Then after I use them all I will go back to my two grandchildren from California.




I hope you will enjoy these as much as I did when I saw them.  I wanted to share them with you.  let me know what you think okay.

 Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana 
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

No comments: