I got a real hankering one day to make popsicles. I started hunting the stores around town for some good molds, but I just couldn’t find the ones I wanted. So I decided to bite the bullet and just order from Amazon. So my molds were in the mail, but I was still without popsicles! So I made these babies, they are easy to make even with no molds at all.
Easy Yogurt Pops
3 containers of yogurt, different flavors
3/4 cup juice, separated (I used 1/2 c, orange juice and 1/4 c. lime juice)
3 Tablespoons honey
8, 3 oz paper cups (or any molds you have)
8 popsicle sticks (you can also used cut straws)
1. Use three small bowls and put a container of yogurt into each.
2. Stir in 1/4 c juice and 1 tablespoon honey into each one. (These two things helps to sweeten the yogurt.)
3. Layer the yogurt into paper cups, put the cups on a plate or cake pan to keep steady and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
4. Your yogurt should be the consistency of a slushy by now, gently push a popsicle stick into each one.
5. Let freeze for a few more hours or over night.
6. Peel paper cups off pops and serve or store in a plastic bag in the freezer.
I noticed while I was making my pops that the color was not going to be vibrant, so I "cheated" and added some freeze dried berries (after I pulverized them in a food processor).
Copyright © YourCupofCake