Thursday, July 5, 2012

Our 4th of July 2012

I got to go and visit with a cousin that I haven't seen in over 41 years. The first thing I did when I first got there was to put my baked beans together and put it in the oven cause it takes 2 to 3 hours to cook.  When we have family get togethers like this I'm always asked to bring my baked beans. What a wonderful time we all had first talking about genealogy and how our family goes.  Then whn the rest of the family came Nadine my sister started setting up the table.  Then our nephew started the Bar B-Que so we can started eatting.










Also this week-end we put together our mothers 83 birthday get together.  What a wonderful day and what a great time to spend the day with our cousin.  She lives in New Mexico so it was a great time to see her and met her husband.


Thank for coming by. I hope you will enjoy.


Thanks for coming by..........
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

No comments: