Sunday, March 20, 2011

Been so Busy

Sorry I have been so busy making cards for two different baby showers and I went to Portland Oregon with my sister for two days.  We had a lot of fun just being together.











We started from my home at 7:45 am and left my husband at his doctors appointment and our daughter in law was to pick him up and take him back home.

Well my sister got as far as The Dalles and found out that I didn't have any of my meds.  So I called my husband and he said it was setting right where I had left it.  So to Wal-Mart in Hood River we went.  We got there and they didn't want to do anything to help me at first. So I finally talked to the head doctor that was there and i told him I just really needed my heart med's more then the rest I could go two days without them but not my heart med's.  So after a lot of talking and crying on my part HE did fill it so I would have enough for this trip.

Then we hit the road again.  When we got to Wood Village we stopped at the big Wal-Mart there and just wanted to show my sister how big it was.  We got us some snacks to take to our Hotel to have a snack with.  Then we went to find Costco off 181 Airport Way.  We knew it was somewhere down there but wasn't sure.  We got on Sandy Blvd and drive till we hit 142 and took a right cause 138 street was closed.  So we ended on 181 Airport way.  Then we found the building that had the big blue windows and turned left and went about a half a block and there was Costco. Found some good buys but kept our money but I did buy me another craft container.

Then we went and found our Hotel, then went a ate dinner at the Sizzlers.  Boy was that good.  Then we went back to the hotel and got our showers and let our hair dry then we went to bed.  Got up at 6:30 am and got ready to go to our meet that we needed to be at.

What a wonderful meeting and had a great dinner then we went back to Ikea to pick up a gift for my daughter then went back to costco.  Then we started for home.  wonderful trip home even if it rained some of the way home.  One of the pictures up above my sister took just about 20 miles from home.  Thank You Nadine for going with me and for the wonderful time we had.

No comments: