Saturday, March 12, 2011

Boys Shower Card

Here is the Boys Shower Card that I made for the Babby Boys shower that I will be having the first of May.  I really would like your imput on this card.  There is two different ones here but the insides are the same.  These two cards are a lot smaller then the Baby Girls Shower cards.  These are 4 by 5 in size.  I love these a lot better.



I have to make 60 to 80 of these.  So I'm starting to work on them now.  The Girls cards I was making this last week I now have done.  I made 37 of them and now I have them done.  Please just let me know what you think i should do to add or to make these look better.




Sincerely
Donna  Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw         want to look,  I would love you too. 

No comments: