Saturday, August 27, 2011

Help I need your HELP part 1

Help I need to know which one is the best.  I have a friend that is giving her new daughter in law a Bridal Shower.  She isn't doing it but her friends are.  But she want a invite on a half sheet of 81/2 by 11 inch paper to hand out at church tomorrow.  I need to know soon which one you like the best.



Yes ladies these are the same picture but one was had a shadow on it and I really wanted you to see this really good.  I have one more to put on here and then leave a comment at the one you like the best.  Thank you for all your help.



Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.

No comments: