Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Will You Marry Me ?

Our son came up with this idea. He has three children and his girlfriend has one. So he wants the four kids in all the planning and for their help to ask Celina to marry him. So last night his oldest daughter came by and she helped him make this posters. The two of them worked very hard at making it. Then I got my cricut out and made a few things to put on it to help him get the answer he wants. If you like this please leave a comment or hit the "Like" button.






I really hope you will like these as much as he did.  He really wants to know what you guys think and feel.  Since there is four signs each of the children will each hold a poster so that way they have something to say about it.
Please if you like this please leave me a comment or hit the "Like" button that way we know.
Thank you all for coming by.  I will follower up on Saturday after he ask her. I will have pictures to share with each of you.



Thanks for Coming by with us..............Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: