Friday, August 26, 2011

I'm Back to making what I like to do.

I have been gone for a week and a half now and when I get home I have a order for some of my cards.

I have a good friend from church that loves my cards and wanted more of them.  So for the last three days I have been busy making cards to share with her. She can take all or just what she wants.  She doesn't have to take all of them, but that is up to her.





Thank you so much for coming by and taking a look at my cards. I have over 12 or 13 cards that I would love to have you look at. If you like any of it please let me a comment or hit the like button so I know that you came by.  I love to read your comments it helps me to make better cards and I try to use the idea's that you leave me.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............

Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.


No comments: