Sunday, August 21, 2011

Our Trip Part 3

This talks for itself so I don't have to same to much about this one.  But I well break in when we move to another place after one place.






We went to a large petting Zoo. The two girls was very afraid of these little guy's at first.  They was thinking the small ones was going to bite them.  But as you can see these little guys was the only ones they wanted to really play with..  We all had a lot of fun at this place.  Our son in law was even thinking we would be in and out with in 30 minutes but the girls wanted to play with them and we was in there for over 1 hour and 45 minutes.








Thank you so much for coming by and just looking. I would love to have you leave me a comment if you want to.  I would love to know what you think.


Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.

No comments: