Tuesday, May 22, 2012

He think's he can drive Now

I have a story to tell about my son. When he was about 11 months old he felt that he was old enough to drive our car.  I went up to my uncle place with my mother and father and we was just standing out by my car and we was just talking and our son was still standing in the driver seat of the car playing with the steering wheel.  But low and behold he knock it out of park and the car started rolling back down the hill.  We all jumped out of the way and my father went to put the break on when it hit my father jeep.  We was so grateful that his jeep was in the way cause that was what stopped the car and no one was hurt.


Thank you for coming by and reading my story.  This is a good one of our son.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.

No comments: