Sunday, May 20, 2012

Our Easter, Yes I know I'm late.

Our Easter was a wonderful day filled a lot of love and fun for the 4 kids.  This year Easter was a little different for the kids But we loved it and had a lot of fun watching them find there eggs.  This year the Easter bunny left 12 eggs for each children that was like one in in their basket.  They could only find their eggs and not the other kids eggs.  These eggs was filled with stickers and the loved that idea. They didn't get a lot of candy but enough to have fun with everything.













Yes I know there is a lot of pictures but I'm a proud grandma and glad when I have some of my grandchildren here.  Thank you for coming by and I hope you enjoy your Easter as much as we did.  Thanks for coming by.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.

No comments: