Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Thank You Thank YOU

I want to start tonight Thank Sarah Hamer over at Penk Cricut for the beautiful Birthday Doodle Kit that she put together for us to buy.  Also Thank you for the stamps that was on sale they was at a price that I could afford.  Thank you so much.


Sarah I just want to say it agin Thank you for this beautiful kit I'm going to have some fun tonight.

If you like what you see please let Sarah and me know that you love this set also.
Leave us a comment so we will know.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
                                   http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
                                     www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
            Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.

No comments: