Sunday, May 20, 2012

See what I'm Making

I have been really sick for the last two month and I have been unable to do much at all.  Right now I fighting off Shingles and I never wish that on anyone.  It is so painful at time I just can't stand it.  When my doctor told me what I had he gave me some pain meds to help with the pain.  Then after about 5 days of taking it I started breaking out with a very big rash.  So I think I can't take the pain pills no more.  So right now I have to deal with the pain.  So when I have felt any good at all I have knitted  up to 8 dishcloths for my son mother in law.  I'm so glad to be able to do this for her and it has been so much fun but painful.



My husband got me a dish cloth out of the drawer and it was the same size at it so I know she will like them.  I have made about 4 in this color and more still to come. Now I want to make some for myself and for my daughter.

Thank you for coming by and thanks for any likes or comments.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.

No comments: