Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lets see if these are Good Enough ? ? ? ? ?

Yes another set of cards and some of these I love the the BEST.  But I do have a few more post to add before I go to bed for the night.




                                                       








I know I have tried to center everything on this one but for some reason one of them just don't want to center.  For that I'm so sorry.

I'm having a lot of fun and I know my cards may never be featured on here but I want you each to know how much fun I am having at making them and having people want them.  I even want to make a few for a lady that is as poor as I am and I know she can't buy them so I'm going to make her some just because I care about her and love her as a great friend.  She show me how she feels about me.

Thanks again for sharing.
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
you want to look, come on over and see what I have.

No comments: