Friday, June 10, 2011

Should it Stay??

Well yesterday was a very cool day and of course it would rain on a day like today.  It was on June 9th and June is or should be some of the summer most beautiful months.  But yesterday should didn't start that way.  If you really look at all of these pictures you will see that we got SNOW for about one inch and it stayed for about 2 hours then it started melting.  But the grandkids loved the idea that we was getting it but at the same time they wasn't happy cause today they wanted to play in the water.  But that won't happen now until Saturday when it is to be around 80.



On the picture above I was trying to get the picture of the snow in the glas but it was to long and I had enough pictures of it and I had cards to make.







I wanted to thank you for coming by and looking at my pictures. Please let me know what you think of them  I loved it for a while but glad it was gone 2 hours later.


Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
you want to look, come on over and see what I have.

1 comment:

Bee's hive said...

I love rain...being a So Californian, I can't seem to get enough of it. I wish we had more seasons other than hot and hotter. In Addition a drought is never a fun thing to go through. Imagine not being able to take a shower in hot water because you can't waste it. I love free carwashes too.