Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Which One Should I use?

You know I have been busy making things to put on birthday cards plus some other cards. So for the last few days I have been making cards.. So tonight if you all don't mind I have about 28 to put on here. I want to share them with all of you. I know that they aren't the best but I still like them and some are very simply and that is what I like.


But before I go to far I'm having a problem seeing if they all match up to make sure they are coming on here as sets.





These are someone who is sick or in the hospital.  I sure hope all my family and friends are all well and in good health.


Thank you for coming by and I hope you will enjoy these and I have more to come yet.

Thank you again for coming by.
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
you want to look, come on over and see what I have.

1 comment:

girlia said...

I definitely like the second best.