Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Family Album

Now that the wedding is over and I have a day of rest.  I put together this album.  I love it but I'm not real sure if the bride will but I only ordered one.  I know that I will I would be happy to make another if someone wants to pay for all the pictures and some of the paper for me. Well this is what I did up, two of them and I will tell you at the end which one I ordered.




I love them both and so does my husband but the one I ordered was the purple one cause it can from the same set that their first album is coming from.  I love purple and so does she.  Now both of my daughters love purple.
Thanks for coming by and I hope you like it and I hope she will too. I want to say Thank you to Creative Memories for making these kinds of albums.  When I'm done I will have a album she will be proud to have and so will I.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
               Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System



1 comment:

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

What a beautiful layout, love the black & white! I still need to scrapbook my wedding photos & next week will be my 3rd wedding anniversary!
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy