Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm going down memory lane this morning and I was remembering when I was a little girl to my first holidays.  I'm not sure if this is Thanksgiving or Christmas but that is okay cause it is still a good time of the year for me.

This is me standing behind my mother,  who was pg with the youngest at that time or at least for the next thirteen years. This is the first Holiday I remember and can remember having fun with my uncle who is the little boy in the back ground. Skippy is 6 months younger then I am.  So we grew up playing together.
Thanks for coming by and I hope you will understand me going down memory lane.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
                  Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: