Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm Trying!

Yes I'm at it again and these are about like the ones I have been doing but just a little bit different.  The month of November is going to be a very busy month for me.  Our son is getting married so on Nov 26th we are going to Portland to get this ready for the wedding on the 18th.  Tomorrow I'm starting a very special album that I'm making them as a wedding gift. I have over two hundred pictures to put into it so I have to get busy and get it started.  Even if I don't get it done but go as far as I can.




Some of these cards are going to be sent to our boys in the service. Do you think they could enjoy them to send to their families or their loved one?
Thanks for coming by and I hope you will let me know what you think.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: