Monday, November 14, 2011

Here Comes the Bride & Here Comes the Groom

By this time next week our son will be married and his three children will be calling her mommy.  All three of them has said that they want to call her mommy and are really happy about calling her that.  Then her daughter will get to call him daddy.  She will have a father on hand at all times and she is really happy about that.

I love this picture of the two of them.  This one will become a 12 x 12 later on.  I want this one to hang on my wall with their Wedding pictures which will be taken on Friday one hour before the wedding.

This is the one the bride liked.

This one they both liked so much that it was put on the announcement and invite that everyone got.  The Bride was really happy with this one.


I love how she is looking into his face and with that big beautiful smile that she has.  So loving and so tender into each other eyes.


Thank you so much for coming by and I hope you like these as much as we all do.  I can't wait to see her in her wedding dress and him in his new suit.  I will be crying a lot here cause he is so happy.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: