Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What about these?

Thank you for coming by and I know each and everyone of you can help me if you could could and only a few kind words will do just that.  Do you think OUR Service boys will like these?  I do and I feel even the loved one that get's these will love getting them from your son's or nephews or daughter's or niece.




I have been having so much fun making these fam flowers or what ever they are called that I just can't stay away from making them.  I got me a scoring board online and I love it. I love the price of it and it was within my price range ($8.99).  I love it.
Thank you for coming by and I hope you will leave me a comment if you like these.

 Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: