Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A 8 x 8 Album - Wedding

This album is for a friend of mine.  The bride is her daughter and I'm making it for her Birthday gift.  She doesn't know it so everyone has to be quite about it.  I don't want her to know about it just yet.  The family didn't take a lot of pictures so I only have enough to put into a 8 x 8 album.  I'm going to let you see what i have done so far.




I would like to ask all you daughters not to say anything to your mother.  I should have this done in about one to two weeks. I have to wait for some special pages to get to me, they should be here today then I will finish the album then wrap it and give it to the bride mom as a gift for her.

Thank you so much for coming by and please tell me if you like this or now.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: