Saturday, March 10, 2012

Can you tell me what you think?

I hope you aren't tried of me just yet I have one more after this one. I have been working hard on these 12 cards all week and I hope you will come by and see them.  Here is two more for you and please let me know what you thin,

I didn't think this light green wouldn't show up that good but it doesn't. For that I'm sorry but it is a light green and I made this from a Bigz die cut and I love it.  I make a lot of them cause I love they way they look on my pages and cards.


What do you think of our mom and baby owls.  They are keeping track of  everything for you and saying Thanks for a job well done.


Thank you for coming by and let me know what you think of my little family here.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana
              Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: