Friday, March 2, 2012

Time to shape Up.

Yes I know you saw these before BUT I did add something to these pages. I'm going to let you tell me what I added.  I don't think many of you will know what the difference is but I hope you will surprise me and tell me what I added.  The other ones to me was so dull and nothing was bringing out the Bride off the page.


The bride and her daughter Megan before the wedding.  She was to be hiding but she just had to be out to see who was here.


These was taken before the wedding was to start.  The bride being silly, the grandfather of Bride talking to a friend.  Brides daughter.  Then the Father of the Groom talking to the Bishop before the wedding.


Thank you for coming by and I hope you can see what I added to make it come to life. I like this one so much better.  I hope to hear from some of you about these.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.


 

No comments: