Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm very very EXCITED! Here is why !!!!!!!

I'm so excited I took on a challenge that Creative Memories put out for all Consultants and I have been wanting one of these or another kind for the last 2 years.  But I'm not a lucky person I just don't win much at all.  BUT this last week I took Creative Memories up on their challenges and I went for it.  Here is the Challenge:

Light Up Your Business with
the All Fired Up Party Challenge

Each day during the first 15 days of March, we’re giving away Kindle Fires to two lucky and hardworking Creative Memories Consultants. To be eligible for this hot All Fired Up Party Challenge you must hold and close a party with sales of $250 or more between March 1-15. Your name will then go into a drawing that we’ll use to randomly select our daily winners. The more parties you have, the more chances you have to win. The earlier you close your parties, the better your chances to win.


Congratulations to these Consultants who’ve already won Kindle Fires!
  • March 2 SRC Diane Knuth, MN & CON Donna DeGraw, OR
  • March 3 CON Jane Fenton, FL & SRC Pam Gulbe, CA
  • March 4 UL Judy Peck, PA & UL Sheri Lehman, PA
  • March 5 CON Peggy Duellman, WI & CON Patricia Dowd, OH
I WON can you believe that.  I have had to reread it over and over to make sure my eyes aren't playing games with me.  When I will get it I will have another friend teach me how to use it.  So I think it will be at least one week or 10 days before I get it.  I'm just so excited.

Before I sign off I want to let the other Consultants on this list a great be Congratulations to each of you.

Thank you so much for coming by I hope you all the best.  Congrat's to the other winners.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.

No comments: