Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'm Excited I Got it Today

It came yesterday but I was out of town for a Doctor appointment until after the Post Office closed so I couldn't get it yesterday.  So todayafter 9 am we went to the Post Office. I wanted to show you that I really did won one.  Here is some pictures to prove it to myself if not anyone else.






I don't know how to use it but I'm sure someone can help me.  I'm off to work in a little while and I'm going to take it with me in hope that a special friend can help me and show me some of the things I want to learn.  I'm still having a hard time learning how to use this but it won't take me long I hope. I just wanted to show you that even little old me can win something like this.  Thank You so much Creative Memories you are all so Awesome. 


Thank you for coming by and please let me know what you think.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.
 

No comments: