Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Cards for Church

Today was a busy day for me. I didn't get to bed until 3 am cause my son had to be in another town and we had to take there. So my husband and I didn't get to bed till 3 am. So to start I was a very tiring day for the both of us. Then at 11 am my Relief Society President came by and told me that she would like to ask me to start making Birthday cards for all the sister in our Ward so each month I will have to make about 30 cards some maybe more and some maybe less. But I will have to see. She wanted to see what I have put together so she can make up her mind for sure.
So I showed her these just to look at: To start with:::


 I love this one the best
Then I showed her this one:



Now the reason I'm writing this is because in our church we have what you would call "Callings" It is a job that you would do from Sunday to Sunday or monthly. She asked me to do this cause she feels my cards are "personal". She loves them and she feels the other ladies will too and wants me to start making the first thrity this week. So I'm going to be a busy lady for the next few days making these kinds of cards.
I do want you to know that I have learned so much form you guys that the new ones won't be like these but more like the cards you ladies are making.
Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy.



Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
want to look, I would love you too.

No comments: