Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pictures on Boards part 1

I have to many pictures to put into one message so I'm going to do it in three or 4 messages.



You need to make your mind right off the bat to what pictures or which one you want to do. It doesn't matter what kind of picture as you well see on these I have from 3 x 5 to a 8 x 111/2 size.  These boards that I have are 5 x 7 and a 8 x 11 size and then you cut them down to fit..

This board is a 11 x 13 so a 8 x 11 picture will fit on it correct.   Then you need to cut the board to make it look like this.


Now you are ready to paint it.  I just used craft paint that comes in the plaste bottles so I can put someo n a little plate to paint.

Part 2 coming next.


Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw want to look, I would love you too.




No comments: