Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pictures on Boards part 3

Okay now that the painting has all been done then now you are ready to cut the picture and set it up on you board.

Now you can see that I turned the picture ove and I'm marking the picture where I want to cut.
You want to make sure that your mark on the inside of the two middle lines.  That is where you will be cutting it.

You can see that all my marks are on the inside lines.  The three middle piece of pictures has to fit in the square perfect.  The the outside ones goes into each of it's own corner to make it all fit like a puzzle.  NOW you have to glue all the pieces to the board and then let it dry for a couple of hours.  But make sure for the next step and that will be on the next post.  That the board is in a place that you can leave it for 73 hours without being touched.




Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw       want to look, I would love you too.


No comments: