Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pictures on Boards part 5 last one

IF you like what you have seen and you really want to try this and you still don't understand my instruction please feel free to write to me at  nana2beof5@gmail.com  then if you still just want to talk to better understand it I will send you my personal phone number so I can tell you step by step how to do this.

Here is some more pictures.

This our three middle grandchildren.  I have this one hanging on my wall and I love it and they do to.  They like looking at it over and over again.  Then if they touch it, it won't hurt anything.

Our daughters two children when they was really young.  But here is another one hanging on my wall. 




Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw want to look, I would love you too.

No comments: