Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cupcake - 6

Okay this evening I'm sending 6 Cupcake cards your way.  Yes each cupcake are the same but each page is different.
The ribbon there is one red one and one purple one.  It was subjected that I try two ribbons and I do like that idea so I'm grateful to the nice lady that asked me to try it.  I'm having so much fun today making these.  Maybe tomorrow I will try something else in the birthday line.


Thanks for stopping by and looking at these.  There is six of them And I hope to get them all on before to long.  I'm going to put the on one right after the other so please keep looking for them.  There is 6 of them and I'm numbering them.



Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw

want to look, I would love you too.

No comments: