Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Is It Your Birthday??

I haven't been able to post any comments to anyone blogs and even my own blog so I have been making cards instead.  But my poor husband has been pretty sick since Friday so I haven't done much.  He hasn't been able to eat since then so he has been pretty weak.  He ate a meal last night and that was the first.  So today he got up two times on us and he passed out.  Thank heavens our son was home with me.  He got hime up and back into his chair to stay until he felt better.






The card up above is the inside of the card just above it. I wanted to do something different so this is what I did.


Thanks for coming by and I hope you willenjoy your visit.


Sincerely
Donna  Scrapp'n Nana
I would love you to see what is new with
Creative Memories

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I hope your husband feels better soon. Sending some prayers your way. The cards are very lovely though. Great job.
Hugs
Brenda