Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Making My Day

I have a special friend that wanted me to make her some cards for her soecial friends. She wanted them to be bit fir birthdays but for special thanks you's and just because kind of cards.
This first one has a special spot in my heart that is why I put it first. I call it Special Dreams and Special Places.

Your Tender Heart.
I named this one that for my special husband. His heart is as big as one gallon jar.  Really that true.  It is so big that is why he has a lot of pain and we don't go far from home.  We stay at home most of the time.

Simple Moments
This makes me think of all fun times that we have and we aren't spending tons of money to have fun.

Wishes
This is for all those Dreanms that we dream and hope we can get what we think we need. Like me I really would love to have the Cricut Imagine cause my Baby Cricut is on it's last leg. I also wish I had a Gypsy to go with my Cricut.  BUT these are Wishes!

Life is like a bowl of Chocolate you can't eat just one without wanting more.  That is if you aren't me.  I Hate Chocolate.  I can't stand the taste of it.


I want to thank each and everyone of you for stopping by to see my blog and to give me advice.  Ladies I do take it and I do use it.  I also love it when you do give it.

Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw        want to look, I would love you too.

No comments: