Monday, May 2, 2011

America Cancer Ass.

Saturday was a special day for me.  It has been in the works for months and I had a wonderful day doing it and setting up for it.  I wanted to share with you how I set up. 
This is called a Everyday Display and it hangs on your wall and you can change the pictures and back ground everyday or once a week or once a month or even once a year.  These pictures are not glued together or taped together or anything like that so when you are done with them for the wall then you can go and scrapbook them.  I change mine at least once a month.  I change it each time the kids do something special or for birthdays or Holidays.

This is the way I had my table set up.  I was to sell some of my products there and I did have just one order but I did give out all of my catalogs and did find five new people that wanted Creative Memories and didn't know I was even around.  So now I hope that helps my business grow.  But my daughter in law and i did have a great day.  Even if we was in a nursing home and a beautiful one on top of that.  But one thing did happen that I wasn't looking for.  I ran into 5 old Pilot Rock people now living there.  Two old school teachers and they knew me before I knew them. 


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed these.

Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw     want to look, I would love you too.


No comments: