Monday, May 9, 2011

Very Little is Needed to Make a Happy Life

Her is some beautiful cards as my husband would say.  Some are birthday cards and some are Just because. But I will let you think of them as you want or what you don't want.

This is the card I made for my sweet Mother.  She loves her flower garden and works in her yard everyday when the weather will allow her to do just that. 



This one is another favorite of mine.  Maybe it is just because of the color of it.  But it is another Birthday Card.




This one is for anyone that loves flowers and their garden and just want to remember the better days or the past.  I have plan's for this for a special friend of mine.  She is another people that loves to going down Memory lane and remember the good old days with you.  She remembers all the good and bad things we did.




Thanks for coming by and looking I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did making them.




Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw      want to look, I would love you too.

5 comments:

girlia said...

very cute cards!

Scrapp'n Nana said...

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me your feelings. Thank you today I really need that.

Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw

want to look, I would love you too.

GiGi said...

Cute cards! Thanks for playing at CTO!

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

Really pretty cards! Thanks for playing along with us at CTO!

♥ Rayna
http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

CraftyJAR said...

You have been very busy, busy! Cute cards. Thanks for joining us at CTO!
Judy