Friday, May 6, 2011

Gift Card for Jalyx Chesonis

Do you remember when I made 68 baby shower invite cards.  Well I handed them out last Sunday and I got a lot of people wanting me now to make them some cards.  Well his baby shower is this coming Tuesday and I made two cards for it.  Mine and my daughter in laws and I want to share them with you.

This is the card I picture for myself to give with my Diaper Cake and coat that I'm giving him. I love the "Handsome Baby"

This is the inside of the card but colors are blue for a boy. I picked this one because of what was on the front of the card. It just looks boyish all the way around.

Green is this card and everyone has these wonderful animals on it.  To me it is all little boy and that is one reason why I choice this one. Plus I wanted it to be different then mine. I made the "Rattle".

I love the bird on this it is like he is watching over him.

I want to say thank you so much for stopping by and saying Hi. leave me a message on what you think of these cards.

Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw     want to look,   I would love you too.

No comments: