Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm busy as a Bee

I hope you will be happy with these cards but if you aren't please let me know what you think.  Just hit the comment button at the end and let me know what you think.
Well yes I'm at again  and working hard at it.  But today I have taken off cause I making some flowers for my party next Saturday.  I will show that one at the end of the page.





These flowers is what I'm handing out at my NSD for a gift to everyone that shows up along with the candy and the special Pen that will be inside it. Then the company has other gifts that I will be giving them just for coming.  Then I will have a gift for the largest order that day.  Then before the day is over i have a special Gift for my mother I want to show you really bad but I don't want her to see it until I give it to her.   But I will post it Saturday Night so everyone can see what it is.  I made the box with my Cricut and a lot of fun making it and getting it to stay as a box.  For some reason my glue didn't want to hold it but after it set for a few hours it is holding just fine.


Thank you for coming by and thanks for looks my cards over and my box of flowers that I will be giving to everyone that comes to my NSD plus the other gifts.  What a fun day we have planned for everyone.  I'm even thinking of giving out gifts during the day just to keep eveyone on their toes and surprise them.  That way everyone will go home with a gift.


Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw       want to look, I would love you too.

6 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

wow, you have been busy! I love all your cards. They are beautiful!!
I am a follower of yours, would love if you would pop over to my blog and follow me too:)
TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

mbchoj said...

Very pretty cards and I just love your flowers in a box great idea! Thanks for sharing your talent.
mary Beth c

Scrapp'n Nana said...

Thank you Sherrie and thanks coming by. Glad that you liked the cards.


Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw


want to look, I would love you too.

Scrapp'n Nana said...

Mary Beth thanks for coming by and looking IF you aren't a followe just yet come back and bee one of my followers I would love to have you on board.

Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Would like to look, that okay with me.

girlia said...

Everything is beautiful

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty thank you for joining us this week at CTO
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/