Sunday, October 16, 2011

Another Great Happy Birthday

While I was busy making all of these cards and I want to share these with you. I love the way most of these cards turned out that I'm going to share them with each and every one of you.

I made Birthday, Thinking of you, Thank You cards and I even made one special one for my friend.  She needed a get well card and I made that right then and there.  She got to take the two special cards home with you.  Here is two more and eight still to come.




Thank you so much for coming by and I hope you will enjoy these cards and if you do please leave me a comment.  You know I love them.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: