Monday, October 17, 2011

Top 40 - #12, but really #11

Look I dod it again.  Ladies thanks to you.  I couldn't do this with out all of you coming by and saying that you like what you see.  I'm so excited to see this and what a way to say Donna you are doing a good job and for me to keep it up.  It says number 22 but if you are at my blog and you click on this sign it takes you to the place and I'm really number 11.  Thank you all for helpong me make this;

Top 40


Make The Cut Top 40


Thank you all so much for helping me reach this goal and this only because of each and everyone of you that come by and wish me the best and leaves me comments to keep me going.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: