Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thank You or Happy Birthday???

On here you can make your choice of which card you would like the most.  But I love both of them and I had a lot of fun making them.  When I get on a roll of making them then I can go. When I first started the day I had to do all the stamping first so they was all dry by the time I wanted to use them and put them on the card.  I really had a lot of fun watching what everyone else was doing at the workshop plus having them learn from me also.




I have one more set to share then I'm done for today. I got to much stuff to do today and I'm sick to beet all of that.  So I'm going to spend most of my day resting.  If you like what you see please leave me a comment and let me know.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: