Thursday, October 6, 2011

Flower, Ribbon & Birthday

How many of us love to get a card or a gift in the mail.  I know I do I kind of feel special when someone sends me something.  Sometimes I know about it and sometimes don't. Have you ever seen a child eyes when he goes to open a package and to see the joy that comes to his face when he see's that gift.  For some reason it is what he always wanted to have.  Then sometimes they ask what is it.  That is when we laugh with joy for why he would ask what is it.  But with cards our grandchildren try to read it and they love the way the cards are done and put together.

The card above is dark blue cardstock.  But another great birthday card and for a lady in our Ward.  Here is another paper flower that is getting so fun to make and I'm getting better at this..

This is a dark green cardstock.  This is a very simple but just a cute as the others.  I have a friend in another town that just loved some of these  cards cause they are simple and right to the point.


Thank you so much for coming by and I hope you like what you see.  Please leave me a comment so I know you was here.  Thanks for coming by and enjoy.



Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

1 comment:

Debra Pate said...

I love getting birthday cards too!!!! Especially handmade cards!!!

Debra Pate
Fabulously Creative
http://debrapate.blogspot.com