Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Create A Album - Storybook

I want you all to know how excited I am about our New Albums.  They are called Create a Album.  It is where the pictures is made right on the Album itself.  I have one I want to share with you now and waiting to see if the soon to be Bride will let me show the other one now or tomorrow.  I love how these both turned out and well be making more of these albums with each of our kids pictures on them.  Also if we have a Special day and we take a lot of pictures then we can put a picture and say what that picture is about on the front of the album.



This is our Son in law and daughter and granddaughter. 
This is Dave, Desi and Dawn Deaton
Our Three "D"


This book was creatived at the Photo Center at Creative Memories in my personal account.  I'm going to make at least two or three of these each month.  I want to do one for each of my children and one at least for  every grandchild.  Boy am I going to have fun with these albums.
Thank you all for coming by and I hope you will leave me a comment if you like these albums also. I'm going to be busy making my mom some albums and a special friend she has me making 4 of them for her.  This one only took me 6 minutes to make and the one I may share tomorrow took me about 8 minutes to do.  They are really fun to make and I know people are going to love them if they can see them.



Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System



No comments: