Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'm so Excited I sold a Cricut Expression 2

I have spent the day a wonderful day with 4 other ladies at a all day scrapbooking day and a fun day of laughting and just enjoying the day with the ladies.  Some was making cards, like me, and some was scrapbooking.

I have then my Cricut with me many times to these work shops and I have one lady that went to our Creative Memories catalog and found out that we was selling the Cricut Expression 2. I was working really hard and I got twelve cards done and had a lot of fun doing just that.  While I was busy she was busy making a order out and then she wrote the check out and I didn't even know that she wanted the Cricut until I went to check her order.  I went WOW, I was really excited for her and with her.  She told me that i can use hers anytime and I said she can use mine also, (cartridges).  Well here are two of the cards that I made while we was visiting yesterday.




Thank you so much for coming by and that for looking at my cards and being my friends.  I was so excited about yesterda and really enjoyed my day.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: