Monday, October 24, 2011

Yes you Guested Right

I'm back with another birthday card.  I made the fan button on these cards.  It took me a while to figure out how to hold it down until the glue dried.  But it is so fun.

This card was so fun to make.  The paper has cupcakes on it and the fan flower was hard at first to make but after about 4 of them being made I got the hang of how to make them flat and together like they should be.

This one is plan simple and just to the point. But it is something that my friends like anyhow.


Thank you for coming by and I hope you will enjoy these cards as much as my family does.  Leave me a comment and let me know how you feel.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: