Thursday, October 6, 2011

Phyllis Diller saying ? ? ? ?

Yes we can add a little fun to our cards even with Phyllis Diller.  I love some her saying that she use to say all the time.  She would really come up with some great stuff.  YES she is on the first card but I love the saying that she says on this card.  Then I have added a another paper flower that takes 4 round circles that has been aged and worn out so that it holds this shape better.




Thank you for coming by and I hope you will enjoy what you see.  I'm at it again in making Birthday cards beofre our son get's married so I can have them all done before I get busy for the wedding.  Thanks for coming by and I hope you will enjoy what you see and leave me a comment.



Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

1 comment:

Debra Pate said...

I absolutley LOVE the flower on the first card....really like the colors used on that flower too!

Debra Pate
Fabulously Creative
http://debrapate.blogspot.com