Monday, October 24, 2011

Wedding Favorites

I want to share this with you so you can give me some advice.  Maybe I should go and make the box bigger or something.  I have made 150 of these boxes but I'm not sure if I like the one tag being bigger then the box.  So I want your advice.  Please ladies I know you are all so good at this that I know what you say would be good for the best.

We are having a Ice Cream Bar that the tag is a bowl of Ice Cream and they can put the topping on their Ice Cream what they want.  I will put a Miniture candy Bar on the inside of it and the three little girls will go around and hand them our for everyone.  That will give the three little girls something to do.  The tag that says Just Married is longer then the box and I'm not sure if I like that.  Do YOU think I should make the boxes bigger????


Thank you so much for coming by and thanks for any advice that you can give me. Leave me a comment so I know if it is okay or should I make the box bigger.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana        

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: