Thursday, October 27, 2011

Just Married Favorite

This has been so fun but a lot of work.  I'm working on making 150 Favorites for our sons wedding and I have been working on them since this last week-end.  It took me all week-end to cut up the supplies I was going to use.  Then Tuesday Night our son showed it to the Bride and she didn't like the cupcake on it so I needed to make two hearts like what is on the the Wedding announcements.


The one above is the first one I made and she didn't like the cupcake on it so I made the other one.

This is the other one I made and our son says she will like this one much better. Then on Tuesday I cut out 150 red hearts and 150 white hearts.  then yesterda and today I have been gluing them all together and having a lot of fun doing that so I can get them all done.


Thank you for coming by and please let me know what you think of the second one with the hearts.  You know I also like it a lot better too.  So I feel the Bride was right this one is much better.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.



Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: