Sunday, October 16, 2011

Is this day Special to YOU

How many us do something special for their birthdays.  I know in our family we always gave our children a birthday party and for their night we cooked them the dinner they wanted.. I have never had a birthday party but my husband and my kids when they are home always cook me my special dinner.  They know How MUCh I love Taco's and that is what they fix for me.  They also know that I HATE Chocolate so they make me any other kind of cake or a cheese cake.  Which still makes my day great.




Thank you for coming by and I hope you will enjoy these and will leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Hope you had a great week-end and have a great day.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: