Friday, October 14, 2011

Love Brought Us Together

A Very special friend wanted a card for her nephew who just got married.  She wanted it home made with a lot of care.  So here I am trying to make her a beautiful card.  BUT IF she doesn't like it she doesn't have to take it at all.  It was a lot of fun making it and putting it together so I really hope she does like it.




This is the second wedding card I have made so I hope she likes it and I hope you like it also. IF you do like it leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  I love getting the comments and hearing what you have to say.


 
Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: